Thursday, January 31, 2008

Whats a kid to do???

Mommy came in to check on me last night before going to bed to make sure I was covered up. I was covered all right, in a mess...I have the Flu now. The only one who got a good nights sleep was miss Bella. I am very cuddly today and my temp finally went down this morning. I am plopped on the couch watching Mickey all day today. Last night I did learn to clap with my feet and flex my muscles...pretty cute. When I'm better I'll have mommy and daddy record me!

1 comment:

mom said...

I thought I posted here this morning but I must not have saved it so if you see this twice that is why! Sounds like Parker's daycare is doing a good job of building up his immunity! He won't be sick a day when he goes to school right! I had no idea he has been so sick. I best check everyday..........on this blog, nana is slacking! Counting the hours...............