Sunday, January 13, 2008

DOCTORS AND MODELS OH MY!

Friday night I got to go play at the mall playground...I was sooo excited and had a blast! I haven't been there in forever because I always seem to get sick the next day. 3 hours after mommy took those picture of my sissy and me the next day, I started to feel sick. I came and cuddled with mommy on the couch which NEVER happens because I'm always so busy. Mommy knew something was brewing. By the time daddy came home an hour later I was whiny and felt hot. Mommy took my temp and it was 100.2...when daddy asked where my boo boo was, I pointed to my ear...oh oh. took some Motrin and Off to urgent care yet again! 2 hours later I was diagnosed with my very first ear infection! Daddy got to look in the instrument too to see my boo boo. Meanwhile, while mommy was in the waiting room with Bella, a lady and her husband came up to mommy and was gooing over Bella saying how adorable she was. DUH! They left and the lady came back in and tapped mommy on the shoulder. She said that she just wanted to say that if we entered my sissy in a cutest baby contest, she would win hands down! How sweet! Anyway, I am back to myself today! Bella and I are going to start regular daycare on Mondays too. Should be fun!!!

3 comments:

VforVictory said...

poor P-man. Hope you start feeling better!

Amy said...

Poor Baby...there is nothing worse than an ear infection...darn germs! Take your drugs little guy, they will make you all better!

mom said...

MODELS AND DOCTORS.....oh my my my!So we have a Cheryl Tieg's blond hair blue eyed baby doll! Parker will really have to play big brother now won't he. And that sick boy, pretty soon Parker will be able to tell you what is wrong with him. I can't wait to kiss his boo boo too! I love it when he calls me and says hiyah.........so cute!