Sunday, January 6, 2008





Daddy and Mommy took me and my sissy to an Iowa Stars hockey game! It was a lot of fun and we even got to see a fight! And we got to be on the megatron! I have learned a new word also! JOSH...sounds like Yosh! I sound so cute when I say it! My Bella is starting to eat big girl food. So far she's only a fan of sweet potaotes...but that was my favorite when I was a baby! She also is kissing other boys...she thinks goofy is her boyfriend. And I also put a picture of me in my new big boy bed.

2 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! I bet they had fun a the game. Parker is growing up so fast...a big boy bed already!!! I miss you guys. Kiss the kids for me!

mom said...

Hockey! I can't believe Parker is wearing Josh's original hockey jacket! Brings tears to my eyes! Bet he was intrigues by all the noise and lights. Looks like Bella is really growing. I am so glad she has a big brother. Kinda cool huh? Now that she is eating people food I am sure she will move on from the sweet potatoes right to french fries!

xxxooo