Friday, February 1, 2008

Just gotta laugh ya know?!?!

So, daddy is outside changing the tire on our car...it sprung a leak this evening. Pretty sure mommy ran over something..hahaha. Belly has a cold now...just a snotty nose but feeling fine otherwise. I have a cold now too! And my pink eye has found my other eye. And I gave it to mommys eye too this evening. I was able to hold my food down today and am slowly getting back to normal. We ARE ALL going to be normal tomorrow I promise you! Auntie Meme, we were contemplating the bleach bath today...lol! One more day!!!!!



3 comments:

Amy said...

GOOD LORD!!!! I guess that blows my theory of bad things in 3's...sorry, I thought for sure you were going to be done after the puking....I bet you are exhausted! Hange in there...1 more day and you will be in Paradise with Nana and Grandpa Horsey!!! I'm excited for you guys!

Amy said...

One more thing....CUTE Pictures...they are changing so much....is Parker wearing Leg Warmers?????

Parker N Bella said...

They are not called leg warmers! Haha. They are called "baby legs" Perfect for crawling or just lounging around the house in. He's not a fan of socks or pants...so this is one way of keeping those leggies warm. Josh called him is little gay homey. LOL.