Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Oh the weather outside is frightful..........

Tomorrows supposed to be the coldest day of the year. We are expected to wake up to -30'!!!! Can only get warmer from there though! We are all off the amoxicillan diet..woo hoo!!! My sister is really getting mobile now. She can walk in the walker and when you set her on the ground, she rolls all over the place. She's starting to scoot and has almost perfected sitting up on her own. She still topples from time to time. I am just busy busy. I have a big boy potty now but I'm more interested in storing my toys in there. haha. I have also been introduced to the time-out corner. Yes, believe it or not, I am not always a perfect angel! I love to steal toys from Bella and my new favorite word is "NO!" Ok, it's my bedtime...I'll be back later! Mwah! Oh yeah, if you click on the first picture, and look very closely, you can see that Bella is starting to get 2 bottom teeth in! The 2nd picture shows off her pweety eyes, the 3rd picture is for uncle Yust and BoBo to look at, and the 4th is me trying to fit in my old ducky bathtub!



2 comments:

Amy said...

Uncle Bobo says "Thata kid!" I love the ducky tub...and I could see those 2 chompers!!!! They are growing up so fast! We miss you guys. Give the kids a hug and kiss from us!

Connie said...

What pretty eyes!!!

Why is Parker shopping the clearance section? Get him a job so he can pay full price!!!

Love the pictures!!