Sunday, July 13, 2008

Parker lined up his frog and Bellas baby and ran over to me yelling PICTURE!!! He wanted to pose with his friends....after I took it he ran back to me asking "Me see?" Cute Cute.
Little miss Lella trying to be like mom ;) We webcam with auntie Jennifer so they always look at the computer to see if she's on there doing her pat-a-cake or simon says game.
Our first time eating these!
It melted a little too fast but she didn't care. I wish I would have got her on video when I took it away from her...T-A-N-T-R-U-M!!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Tantrum????? Not my sweet Bella, I don't beleive it for a second! Looks like fun...we miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

How many come in a box...(6). That means you get to go thru it a few more times. Next time be ready with the camera and then play it back to her..haha

SorenandKaia said...

Oh no, are they pox? Yikes. Hope he's doing okay. I'm very impressed you gave the treats to Bella... we haven't been that brave. Birthday cake was crazy enough! I'm sooooo excited we finally figured out how to sign on your pictures!

mom said...

All Right ..that's it! Offline for a couple of days and return to these CUTE pictures!!!!!!!!!If you aren't coming in August I am on my way! I swear Parker is growing leaps and bounds and looks way to grown up. I must get there in a hurry and stop it! Now Miss Bella is another story.......Make sure you remind L-E-L-L-A that Nana said she will give her yogurt now but she has to wait till she's two for cocktails!!!!!!HAHAHA

I want ant to kiss her cheeks off and tickle those thunder thighs! It really is time for Nana to take them on the golf cart again isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Parker looks like a little man sitting nicely with his frog friend. I love the headband on Bella. So Pretty and Girly!

Connie said...

That looks yummy!

Can I have some?