Thursday, May 8, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane :(

Well, our Nana and aunt Cindy are gone now. We had a wonderful time and had tons of fun! We even got to go to the zoo! We were spoiled lil kiddos and loved every minute of it! Mommy didn't get the best pictures but here are some I got on my camera.....


SHE SAID YES!!!!! Aunt Cindy was here for a couple days and was asked to be Bellas god mommy! We are so excited she said YES! Bella is pretty estacic too!
Nana started getting me ready for the big boy toilet! I never peed in there but I get the concept now of where my #1 and #2 are supposed to go!

Nana played with me in the backyard because it was so nice outside. We kicked balls all over the yard and nana taught me how to do somersaults!

Check out my new glow in the dark skull outfit from aunt Cindy! I'm a pretty cool kid! Nana rocking Bella to sleep. Awww



1 comment:

Connie said...

Looks like Nana was busy!!