Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm a big kid now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went pee pee on the Potty! Pee Pee on the big boy potty! All by myself! I was getting ready for bed and told daddy I had to pee. Daddy, curious to see if I knew what I was talking about, took me to the big boy potty and set me up on the seat. Dribble dribble. "OMG MOMMY, GET IN HERE!" daddy yelled in amazement! They stared in anticipation at me and I gave them the show they've been waiting for! I PEED ON THE POTTY!!!! I did it again today too one time!!!! I'm figuring this whole big boy thing out!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO PARKER GO!! WHAT A BIG BOY. I THINK MOM AND DAD SHOULD TAKE YOU OUT FOR A HAPPY MEAL. :)

Amy said...

WAY TO GO PARKER!!!!! THAT'S A BIG BOY!!!! KEEP IT UP BUDDY!

Anonymous said...

Yay, maybe Bella will join in too! Love the leaf on the toosh!

mom said...

He is soooo ready! What a bigboy! MnMnMnMnM's or cookies?