Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Misses Bucket head and Parker heading in for the tackle! At least she has a helmet..LOL
Parker showing off his new sweatshirt from nana Peggy. He calls it "Me Sean airplane shirt" I think because it is a couple sizes bigger so we told him it's a big boy shirt like Sean would wear. Haha.
Bella practicing trick or treating in her new (well ebayed) eskimo jacket! It just came today and she loves it! Nana, she was wearing the leopard one you got her and she started crying AGAIN when I took it off her to try this one on..haha.


They were in a picture mood today I tell yah! I have at least 10 of these same pictures of them posing in there. They got a big chocolate treat after this for being so good and smiley!





1 comment:

mom said...

Angie? I was never so surpised when Bella wouldn't let me take off that leopard coat when I was there. I thought maybe it was a fluke but after reading that she did it again with you I have decided WE ARE ALL IN REALLY BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!A one year old fashion DIVA already??? Project runway.........ahead! Pretty Woman walking down the street......Love the fur ebay jacket! As for p-man and his airplane sweatshirt, he knows how to get to nana's... yep!