Monday, April 7, 2008

Sliding and Tripping!

It was 65 degrees yesterday so mommy and daddy took Lella and me to the Park to play! It started to rain right before we got there but we didn't care...we still had a blast! Later that night we went on a walk to see my favorite fountain that just started running again. I was such a big boy I got to walk on my own! I did fine the whole way until we were almost home. I tripped on a sidewalk crack and skidded on my face :( Everyone calls me rudolph now. Too bad I couldn't have pulled an Aunty Meme and landed in a pile of snow! And the BEST news of all yesterday?!?! We got another cousin to play with yesterday! Her name is Adelyn and she is beautiful! Aunty Bon Bon and Uncle Yust did a great job!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Poor buddy!!!! Auntie Meme knows how you feel with the wiping out...sorry about your road rash. If I was there I'd kiss it!!!!!

Connie said...

Sorry you feel on your face!

That slide sure looks like fun!

mom said...

One minute Parker is saying bbooaatt minnesota style and the next minute he is tripping! MAKES ME WANT TO CRY. That cute face and all! Reminds me of Josh when he was little! Happy happy happy birthday to our birthday boy. Keep watching for a birthday surprise in the mail!